Belly fat or visceral fat is one of the major concerns for a lot of people. It’s not just about being unattractive, but it is also dangerous to your health. Fat in the midsection can lead to high blood pressure, heart diseases, diabetes, and fatty liver diseases among others. While there are many reasons as to why you have belly fat, you can take comfort in the fact that there are remedies that can help reduce unwanted pounds.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: Add apple cider vinegar to your meals to help keep you satisfied as you eat.
2. Cardamom: This helps in weight loss and also boosts metabolism. It is also used in detox to cleanse the body.
3. Cinnamon: This is an amazing fat burner where you only need to take one tablespoon of cinnamon powder. Let it cool for five minutes after placing it in hot water. You can add one tablespoon of honey if you like. Make sure you drink this before you eat in the morning and before you go to sleep.
4. Curry Leaves: The leaves of the plant can detoxify the body, so you can have a cleaner internal system and a flatter stomach.
5. Ginger: This spice is very effective in reducing belly fat. Add ginger to boiling water and let it sit for a few minutes. Add pepper and honey later on and let it steep for five minutes. Ginger in this mixture will help boost your metabolism.
6. Honey: Have hot water in a medium sized glass and add one tablespoon of honey and one lemon juice to it. Drink on an empty stomach daily.
7. Hot Water: Simply drinking one liter of hot water can help cleanse your body. Make sure this is the first thing you drink in the morning in order for it to be effective.
8. Mint: Have some crushed mint leaves ready, along with one tablespoon of honey and a pinch of black pepper. Add all these to a cup of hot water and let it sit for five minutes. Remove the ingredients and drink the liquid. Mint in this solution soothes your stomach and the entire combination dissolves your belly fat effectively.
9. Tomatoes: Raw tomatoes can actually burn belly fat.
10. Watermelon: This big fruit comes with 82% water, which when consumed, can help you feel fuller. You will not crave for more food and even benefit from its high vitamin C content.
While these remedies are effective, you should not think of them as “magic” as they don’t burn your fats overnight. You need to have a healthy diet and stick to it while you incorporate any of the methods mentioned above.