Skip to content
- Eat food at fixed hours. Do not overeat.
- Do not eat immediately after a workout.
- If you are on insulin, make sure you have three proper meals with light snacks in between.
- Do not eat fast; masticate and munch your food well before you swallow.
- Drink a lot of water that will help flush the toxins off your system.
- Make sure the gaps between your meals are short. Avoid fried foods and sweetmeats.
- Include fresh vegetable salad in every meal.
- Have at least 20 to 25 grams of raw onion daily.
- Do at least 1 hour exercise daily.
- Add wheat bran to your wheat flour (50% wheat flour + 50% wheat bran). This helps to increase fiber in your diet.