Subway Surfers is yet another take on the Temple Run concept. This game is tons of fun and features boosts such as a skateboard plus much more. The graphics look great and the gameplay is excellent. Subway Surfers appeals to a wide audience and it is a great way for anyone to pass the time.
About Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers is an “endless running” mobile game co-developed by Kiloo, a private company based in Denmark and SYBO Games. It is available on Android, iOS and Windows Phone platforms. Players of the game take the role of youthful hooligans who, upon being caught in the act of applying graffiti to a metro railway site, take off down the tracks to escape the inspector and his dog. As the hooligan avatars run, they grab gold coins out of the air while simultaneously dodging collisions with railway cars and other objects.
Subway Surfers was released in May 2012 with updates based on seasonal holidays. Since January 2013, updates have been based on a “World Tour” theme that places game action in a new city released monthly. As of 20 September 2014, eighteen cities have been featured in the game. The current version is in New Orleans (second release & Halloween special).
The object of the game is to collect coins and other rewards while running through an endless game world. Trains and other obstacles must be avoided by performing well-timed jumps (swipe up), rolls (swipe down) and sideways moves (swipe left and right). Occasionally the characters surf on hoverboards, soar over the train tracks, and even run along overhead wires. Special missions reward players with bonuses for accomplishing specific tasks. The game ends when the surfer collides with an obstacle and is apprehended by the inspector and his dog.
For use as avatars, Subway Surfers offers regular characters (available for acquisition at any time) and special characters (available only for a limited time). All characters are rendered in vector graphics as stylized cartoons with large heads and diminutive bodies. The miscreants appear to range in age from pre-teen through teen years, though their fashions suggest a variety of time periods.
Jake is the default Subway Surfers character and the face of the franchise. Jake appears in game icons. All other characters must be “unlocked”. This is done in either of two ways. Some characters are unlocked via the collection of character attributes in the course of the game. An attribute may be an article of clothing (such as a hat) or a prop (such as a boom box). Other characters are available by in-app purchase.
The Inspector, accompanied by his dog, chase the characters on screen. While he’s always the same character, his uniform changes along with the location. During the New Orleans version, the inspector was replaced by Frankenstein’s monster with a skeleton dog, during the London version he was dressed as Santa Claus, and during the second Rome version he was dressed as the Easter Bunny.
New Features offered by Subway Surfers 126.96.36.199
Below mentioned are some advance features offered by 1.15.0:
- In this you can enjoy Halloween in New Orleans
- Now explore spectacular subway
- With Halloween outfits prepare King and Frank
- Win hunt points by pumpkin collection.
Subway Surfers for Android
Support characters to run away from inspector and his dog.
- High colored HD graphics
- Hover board surfing
- You can also compete or help your friends
- Speedy movements
- Tedious training with your crew
Follow our stepwise instructions carefully to install Subway surfers for Android APK file manually using a file manager in Android smartphones.
- First of all download APK file from the link given under Direct Link above on your computer . File will be named as “Subway Surfers 1.15.5 apk“. When you download it on your mobiles directly it will be saved in “download” folder on SD card
- Download file manager “ASTRO File Manager” from android market on your mobile. (Other file managers can also be used).
- Then on your mobiles go to Settings -> Applications -> check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on warning (For Android 4.0 + users it will be Settings -> Security -> scroll down and check “unknown sources” box. Tap OK on the warning).
- Hook up your mobile to PC and copy Subway Surfers 1.15.5 apk file on your SD card (or memory card).
- Detach your mobile from PC and go to directory where APK is located.
- When you will tap on Subway Surfers 1.15.5 apk file, popup will show up. Then Click “open App Manager” button.
- Click Install button. Window will appear with install option. Click “Install” option. It will start installation.
- Now new Subway Surfer for ANDROID Game is installed in your mobile.