Chicken which flavor good and delicious to eat is rich in proteins is for health. The proteins that are present in it help in keeping muscles strong and in the growth of body. If you one among many who is planning to lose weight easily then go through our instructions where you can easily lose weight by having foods which you love most.
Top Health Benefits of Chicken Biryani
- Aids in reducing obesity and overweight
- If you are suffering from less bone strength then have chicken to gain more and more weight
- Chicken is an excellent source of Vitamin B and Niacin help to fast against cancer causing free radicals
- To maintain good body balance and fitness have chicken that is rich in vitamin B6 to keep body metabolic activities in a proper way.
- If you find yourself suffering from teeth pains and bad smell from mouth then try to have chicken, as it contains phosphorous which is good to keep teeth well whitened.
- It even aids in well functioning of kidneys, liver and heart
- Chicken which is a good source of vitamin B6 also helps in preventing the damage of blood vessels, which is commonly called as methylation.
- A mineral called as Selenium that is found in chicken helps to protect your immune system and to maintain proper thyroid hormone metabolism activity
Calories in Chicken Biryani
If Serving Size is of 1 gram(s) then Amount Per Serving are
- Calories 1.4
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Potassium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g